08 October 2011

Mercato Night ➳

AKA food trip night with awesome friends! :)
Yesternight's weather was crazy! The rain started pouring down by the time we got into the tent. :( The place was VERY crowded (imagine the heat with all the cooking!!), didn't enjoy eating that much although the variety food there were awesome nonetheless. I just wish the place was bigger and less crowded though and the price range was just so-so! I'd love to go back there despite the crowded place (mainly for the FOOD lol). 


Enjoy these pictures! #IFAILASAFOODPHOTOGRAPHER #cries

Strolling/finding the place. It started raining already :(




 
Pretty friend.

   
"It's starting to rain!" Face lololol

   
Lovely street lights

 

 
Franks!! They smell so delicious! My, just looking at this picture makes me hungry nao.

 
My friend recommended us this roast beef which was soooo good!! :)
    
Steak (if i'm not mistaken)

   
Pig head lol.

   
Bagnet!! Sooo sinful yet so good. I somewhat regret eating this but who cares it was delicious anyway :))

   
Friend munching on her Pan de Bagnet and her BF :)

 

 
Shabu-shabu

   
Yes, they were selling intestines.....

   
Lots and lots of them!!! Isaw was like 20php per stick! I could get them 5php ea outside :P

   
Mini tacos hihi so cute. Two trays for 100php!

   
Mini cupcakes!! :)

   
Mmmm macaroons! These were kinda too sweet for me though!

   
Red Velvet by Hasset Go 

    My favorite so far, Mochiko Mochi Ice Cream in Green Tea!! IT WAS SO GOOD alkgnalkfakjgaka 

   
Tower cake by Hasset Go. This was so good! 350php, not bad.

   
It was not that too sweet and VERY moist!! 

 It was a very tiring night knowing that I had an 8am class that day and ended up staying very late! But it was fun though :) I miss this!! I haven't gone out for almost a month now :P Hope you enjoy your weekend, guiseeee :) Now I'm off to make a 2000-word essay -_- 

❤M


No comments:

Post a Comment