27 November 2011

Wish Month ♣

"Good food are best enjoyed with great friends." This month is prolly one of my "pig-out" months. -_- Oh well, it was fun nonetheless. Well, who doesn't love to eat?! Enjoy these pictures!
PS Get ready for a photospam. Lol

Nov. 4-5
Finally saw Starbucks drive-thru! So guess where we went again....?

MERCATO! Nomnomnom

Green Tea MOCHIKO is the BEST!! Go try it! It's heaven in your mouth my goodness.

Cookie Dough Mochiko is also good.

So is this Red Bean. But GREEN TEA still wins my heart though hihi.

Tried the Banana Cake and it's really the best. Lol.

Eerie street lights.
After this, we crashed at our friend's house, stayed up late, talked about relationships (LOL), drank something (lol) and everything.

Nov. 5-6
Just when I got home my friend invited me to go to Tagaytay. How could I say no to one of my good friends and Tag's one of my most favorite chill place ever!

Roamed around the village. It was raining and so cold mmmmm good times.

The following morning. Tweeting already lol.

So relaxingggg.

Cliffhouse.

This place is magical.

Ate at FireLake (?) ordered T-bone....

Shrimp and angel hair pasta...

and Lamb Chops!! Nomnomnom

Mochiko AGAIN! #forevercraving

Nov. 11
It's always raining whenever we go out! :(

Lol dis.

We were supposed to go to Banchetto to watch the lantern but because of the failed event, we went to Il Mercanti instead.

Girlfranssss. HS loves minus one!

This is the WORST mochi ice cream ever. Too sweet and too gooey. Bleeechhh.

Good thing there's roast beef. Il Mercanti didn't satisfy me. Mercato still wins.

Nov. 26
Christmas Spirit!!

Cafe Breton nomnom



Great way to end my night. Caramel i-forgot-what-is-it-called drink lol and my fave La Pinay hihi.(No picture though)

Hope you had a great month, guise! I wished for happiness and something a bit more personal. Have a great day ahead.  :)

❤M

No comments:

Post a Comment