02 January 2012

Happiness Countdown

2011 and I had a love/hate relationship (lol) I just want to post these great experiences that has happened this year and I am so so so thankful for it! Great and worst things happened to me this year. Well, I'll focus more on the great things (nvm the worst part that I transferred). But as they say, all things happen for a reason, and I know what that reason IS. (Oh too cheesy.)

P.S. ALL photos edited via Instagram (add me- @mtchi)! Because I'm too lazy to edit. I'm trying out this app lol.

January
Start of the year. 2011 welcomed me with a photo on Flickr! :D


February
First cover/ shoot with fellow TLS!

Pyro Olympics/ first "photowalk" with fellow photographers!



First ever photo published on our school magazine, The Lasallian!! :D

Vigan with the girls! Fun, fun, fun!!


March
Covered for Star Manila

Aaron dela Cruz won hihi 2 kyots

Dragonboat Regatta. 
This was the most pain-in-the-ass cover ever. We were under the sun for almost 6hrs straight!!



Pump Up the Animo 3
This was a great cover. Filled with excitement!! :D




RH Bill @ Quirino Grandstand. Heart-throbbing experience standing on a roof top!

May
F21 Philippine Fashion Week

Saw Tricia G! She's so pretty. It's like seeing an anime IRL lolololol

Last shot from my camera before I had it fixed

June
And after 2 weeks, it's back.

DLSU Centennial Bazaar
Greatest experience of all with my partners! Earned my first profit and was able to meet new people! :D



July
Celebrated my birthday with these lovely girls

October
Mercato night. Just because.

The night where this Green Tea Mochiko will forever be in my heart.


My cousin's first birthday! Cutie pie

First time to attend Visita Iglesia

November
Spent 11-11-11 with these girls

December
Got pasalubongs from my friend



Lol random pic of my messy dresser!

New baby!


Excuse the poor quality! I have been grateful for the things happened in 2011, good and bad. Sorry for the major photospam. I hope you guys have a great 2012 ahead. I am looking forward to it too. :D

❤M



1 comment: