28 December 2011

ChristMONTH ♥☼♥

The month of December has been a so-so month for me because I was not really feeling the Christmas vibes!!! But twas all good because I passed ALL of my subjects (YAY) this term. Such a nice Christmas gift! And got two new babies as well! Say hello to my new iPad and Slate planner, which I both will enjoy lololol. Enjoy this photodiary and other sort of shenanigans that happened this month!






 I super love it!! :D





 Dec. 22
Went to GH just for Happy Lemon (YUMMY) and watched Ghost Protocol. OSM movie! 
 (Pics via friend's iPhone)
 


My friends are matching. I was thinking about wearing orange, too! Good thing I didn't. Lololol

 Lololol we look like tourists

Dec. 23
Random night-out to nowhere! It has been months since we last did this! #miss
 

Decided to go to The Fort (Prive then 7th!) #barhopping lol
 

After that, we decided to go to Distrito because Mercato was closed -_- No MOCHIKO there!!! Didn't satisfy my craving.
 

College + HS loves 
 

 

Talk about being overdressed! Straight from the club. Lol (PS changed my heels to flip-flops though!)
 

 

Forever food. Lol SO GOOD di nakakasawa.
 

Crazy-ass friend :*
 

Nomnomnom lol excuse the wasted look. It was 2:30 AM and we were still wide awake and HUNGRY!

Hello. Lololol we look so kyot #christmasvibes

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and may you have an awesome new year ahead! xo
❤M
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment